The Legend of Minecraft
The Legend of Minecraft
The Legend of Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the Minecraft server, The Legend of Minecraft

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:45 pm
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tadninja's Builder Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tadninja

tadninja

Tadninja's Builder Application Empty
PostSubject: Tadninja's Builder Application   Tadninja's Builder Application EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 10:18 am

IGN (In-Game Name): tadninja
How long I have been on the server:  From the beginning of September

Do I consider yourself a good builder?: Definitely, I am also very good with redstone and command blocks.
Which map would you like to work on?  Place the top 3 in order of importance: Minish Cap, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess.

Why I want to work on this map?:  I really want to do Minish Cap, it is my favorite Zelda game and I have memorized the entire layout, not that I won't be checking the layout as I build. I have beaten this game about 5-7 times.

Important that you should know about:  I am really good with command blocks, and I could make it an adventure map if I would be allowed to, I'm not sure if that is really what you are going for.

3 legitimate forms of proof of my building skills:
(Download is on the page the links lead to, don't worry it is very standoutish)

www planetminecraft.com/project/zelda-teleportation-door/
This is proof of redstone capability, has command blocks as well. You walk in the door and come out somewhere else.  You can only teleport by going through the door one way, it was hard to make it do that.

www planetminecraft.com/project/destruction-of-hyrule/
This proof of my building skills, it also has used the Teleportation door above for going forward and backward in time.  It isn't finish yet, but the frame is there so you can see what I was going for.

www planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/minish-cap-recource/
This is my texture pack, I remade almost every texture using Minish Cap textures. (See, I told you I love that game!) This is the texture pack I always have on, especially on your server, it suits everything so well.
Back to top Go down
http://tadninja.webs.com

Page 1 of 1