The Legend of Minecraft
The Legend of Minecraft
The Legend of Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the Minecraft server, The Legend of Minecraft

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:45 pm
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Application for Mod.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zan1312

Application for Mod. Empty
PostSubject: Application for Mod.   Application for Mod. EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:38 pm

Full IGN:zan1312
Are you mature?: yes i am mature.
Why do you want to become a moderator?:I would love to become a moderator because i feel like i can help people solve their problems very well.
How long have you been on the server?:I have been on the server for about 3 days now so not that much but i just learned that the server existed 3 days ago.
Describe a situation in which a moderator can solve and explain how it can be solved: Well, say a new player joins the server and has absolutely no idea whats going on. Thats were I come in and explain all that they need to know about the server i tell them the towns other people they can ask questions to and anything else they have to ask. I can also establish there seasons or ages title.
Back to top Go down
okami125

PostSubject: why i want to become mod   Application for Mod. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:02 pm

i am age 15 and i love to follow the rule
yes i am very mature and i am very responsible.
the reason i want to become mod is because ive played every zelda game and i can make building designs for certain areas. also i can multi task if i need to. i dont like hackers or people who break the rules. i like helping people and im very patient. so if you think im good i would love to become mod. Very Happy by the way my ign is :okami125 i also been on the server for a day but i think i will be good because ive been mod on other servers and i own my own server. i would of come on sooner but my parents needed me to raise money to pay the water bill. so i hope you pick me. thank you sincerly from okami125 sunny

Last edited by okami125 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeffro826
Admin
Jeffro826

PostSubject: Re: Application for Mod.   Application for Mod. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:55 pm

okami125 wrote:
i am age 15 and i love to follow the rule
yes i am very mature and i am very responsible.
the reason i want to become mod is because ive played every zelda game and i can make building designs for certain areas. also i can multi task if i need to. i dont like hackers or people who break the rules. i like helping people and im very patient. so if you think im good i would love to become mod. Very Happy by the way my ign is :okami125 i also been on the server for a day but i think i will be good because ive been mod on other servers and i own my own server. i would of come on sooner but my parents needed me to raise money to pay the water bill. so i hape you pick me. thank you sincerly from okami125 sunny

this may seem wayyy off topic, but I just wanted to point out next time you fill an app out to please put it in your own thread. Also, why are your parents having you pay for a water bill at age 15? dang, I say, dang. lol
Back to top Go down
http://192.99.34.23/~jeffrone/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Mod.   Application for Mod. Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for Mod.
Page 1 of 1