The Legend of Minecraft
The Legend of Minecraft
The Legend of Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the Minecraft server, The Legend of Minecraft

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:45 pm
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pnut's Mod App :p

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XxWicked_PnutxX

Pnut's Mod App :p Empty
PostSubject: Pnut's Mod App :p   Pnut's Mod App :p EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:16 am

Full IGN: XxWicked_PnutxX

Are you mature?: Yes I Would Say That I Am Mature When It Comes To Things That I Need To be Serious About, Eg Being A Mod.

Why do you want to become a moderator?: Because In The Position Of Mod i Can Help The Server More Than I Could As A Normal Player And people Would Believe Things I Would Say When I Offer To Help Someone.

How long have you been on the server?: I Have Been Playing The Server Since It First Started But I Do Not Have Very Much Playtime At All Tbh.

Describe a situation in which a moderator can solve and explain how it can be solved: If Someone Was Griefing Would Probobly Talk To Them And Tell Them To Stop as A Warning Then I Would Jail Them If They Continued (If U Have Jail) Then When Realesed If They Countinued It Would Result In A Ban.

Would you swear to never abuse this power: Yes I Would Swear To.

Extras: I Have Been A Trusted Mod On Several Other Servers And Have Also Admin'd A Few Others.
Back to top Go down
Jeffro826
Admin
Jeffro826

Pnut's Mod App :p Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pnut's Mod App :p   Pnut's Mod App :p EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:53 pm

Next time I'm online, I'll go ahead and make the promotion. Best of luck to you and may the odds be ever in your favor

- Jeffro
Back to top Go down
http://192.99.34.23/~jeffrone/index.html

Pnut's Mod App :p
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legend of Minecraft :: Server Ranks/Positions :: Moderators-
Jump to: