The Legend of Minecraft
The Legend of Minecraft
The Legend of Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the Minecraft server, The Legend of Minecraft

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:45 pm
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sharkfin1997's moderator application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sharkfin1997

sharkfin1997

Sharkfin1997's moderator application Empty
PostSubject: Sharkfin1997's moderator application   Sharkfin1997's moderator application EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:02 am

Full IGN: sharkfin1997
Are you mature?: Yes, I believe so.
How long have you been on the server?: Since near the start. I was the very first Season.
Why do you want to be a moderator?: I think this server has a great potential and I believe there are many ways in which I could help. Also, I know all the staff well and it's always fun being on here with you guys. I do have experience at jobs like this and would like to help the server progress.
Describe a situation in which a moderator can solve and explain how it can be solved: Well one example would be if a new user joined and wanted to join the Ages then I would do /pex user (username) group set ages.
That is an example of a technical situation but if there was a conflict problem such as two users fighting I would do my best to make them stop by reasoning with them and if it went too far I may be forced to kick them or temp. mute them for awhile.
I have been studying a lot of plugins so I would be able to deal with many situations that go beyond reasoning with mainly Essentials.
Would you swear to never abuse this power?: Of course, I would never do something like that. I believe in being fair and making a good community.

Please consider this application. I am familiar with many Bukkit plugins such as Essentials, PermissionsEx, WorldEdit and WorldGuard and can help with adding new users to their faction frequently.
Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jeffro826
Admin
Jeffro826

PostSubject: Re: Sharkfin1997's moderator application   Sharkfin1997's moderator application EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:47 pm

sharkfin1997 wrote:
Full IGN: sharkfin1997
Are you mature?: Yes, I believe so.
How long have you been on the server?: Since near the start. I was the very first Season.
Why do you want to be a moderator?: I think this server has a great potential and I believe there are many ways in which I could help. Also, I know all the staff well and it's always fun being on here with you guys. I do have experience at jobs like this and would like to help the server progress.
Describe a situation in which a moderator can solve and explain how it can be solved: Well one example would be if a new user joined and wanted to join the Ages then I would do /pex user (username) group set ages.
That is an example of a technical situation but if there was a conflict problem such as two users fighting I would do my best to make them stop by reasoning with them and if it went too far I may be forced to kick them or temp. mute them for awhile.
I have been studying a lot of plugins so I would be able to deal with many situations that go beyond reasoning with mainly Essentials.
Would you swear to never abuse this power?: Of course, I would never do something like that. I believe in being fair and making a good community.

Please consider this application. I am familiar with many Bukkit plugins such as Essentials, PermissionsEx, WorldEdit and WorldGuard and can help with adding new users to their faction frequently.
Thanks Very Happy

I gotta say, I'm quite impressed with your app. Once we get the whole permissions issue fixed, consider yourself a mod. Congrats
Back to top Go down
http://192.99.34.23/~jeffrone/index.html
sharkfin1997

sharkfin1997

PostSubject: Re: Sharkfin1997's moderator application   Sharkfin1997's moderator application EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:50 am

Thanks Jeffro Smile

I'll do my best to help the server. (As soon as it's working again)
Back to top Go down
Jeffro826
Admin
Jeffro826

PostSubject: Re: Sharkfin1997's moderator application   Sharkfin1997's moderator application EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:59 pm

sharkfin1997 wrote:
Thanks Jeffro Smile

I'll do my best to help the server. (As soon as it's working again)

I'll actually go ahead and add you to the temporary Mod rank when I get home.
Back to top Go down
http://192.99.34.23/~jeffrone/index.html

PostSubject: Re: Sharkfin1997's moderator application   Sharkfin1997's moderator application EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:08 am

Ranks are fixed. Thanks me :p Enjoy moderating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharkfin1997's moderator application   Sharkfin1997's moderator application Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharkfin1997's moderator application
Page 1 of 1