The Legend of Minecraft
The Legend of Minecraft
The Legend of Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the Minecraft server, The Legend of Minecraft

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:45 pm
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mitchell12345MB's Moderator application!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MitchellMB

MitchellMB

Mitchell12345MB's Moderator application! Empty
PostSubject: Mitchell12345MB's Moderator application!   Mitchell12345MB's Moderator application! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:42 pm

Hello, many of you don't know me because I joined about 11 days ago and haven't got to go on the server after about 5 days XD. Anyway, i'm applying for staff positioning here to help out the server a bit. I own a server my self called The Legend of ZeldaCraft AKA Lozcraft. Well that's enough of me, lets move on shall we?

===========================================================
Hello my Minecraft user name is: mitchell12345MB
I want to be mod on this server for the following below:
I want to be mod because I am very skilled on commands such as core inspect for griefes and essentials. As a server owner I pretty much know all the commands needed for staff. As I will post below I will tell you what I know. Also I really want to help out the server. As staff member I will do anything and everything I can to keep the server clean.

How long have you been going on this server: for 11 days basically.

How old are you: 15 - 16

Are you mature? Yes! Very mature! I mean, idk how mature I can say I am. Literally I cant XD.

Would you swear to never abuse this power: No, as a owner and staff on another server, I will swear on my life not to abuse any of my power for self greed.
=================================================================================
Do you have a good understanding of the commands a mod uses on this server?
Why yes. As a owner and a mod on technically one server I perfectly know the commands a mod uses on this server. Here are the commends i know by heart below;
=================================================================================
CORE PROTECT COMMANDS:
/co inspect
You right/left click a block to see who took/place the block. (picture in the bottom)
Then when you are done inspecting you co do /co inspect once more to disable it. When you are done inspecting you simply do /co inspect again to disable it.
EXAMPLE
/co inspect
/co inspect (disabled)

/co rollback OR u: t:
Back to top Go down
http://lozcarft.com/forums
Jeffro826
Admin
Jeffro826

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell12345MB's Moderator application!   Mitchell12345MB's Moderator application! EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:16 pm

MitchellMB wrote:
Hello, many of you don't know me because I joined about 11 days ago and haven't got to go on the server after about 5 days XD. Anyway, i'm applying for staff positioning here to help out the server a bit. I own a server my self called The Legend of ZeldaCraft AKA Lozcraft. Well that's enough of me, lets move on shall we?

Hello my Minecraft user name is: mitchell12345MB
I want to be mod on this server for the following below:
I want to be mod because I am very skilled on commands such as core inspect for griefes and essentials. As a server owner I pretty much know all the commands needed for staff. As I will post below I will tell you what I know. Also I really want to help out the server. As staff member I will do anything and everything I can to keep the server clean.

How long have you been going on this server: for 11 days basically.

How old are you: 15 - 16

Are you mature? Yes! Very mature! I mean, idk how mature I can say I am. Literally I cant XD.

Would you swear to never abuse this power: No, as a owner and staff on another server, I will swear on my life not to abuse any of my power for self greed.
Do you have a good understanding of the commands a mod uses on this server?
Why yes. As a owner and a mod on technically one server I perfectly know the commands a mod uses on this server. Here are the commends i know by heart below;
CORE PROTECT COMMANDS:
/co inspect
You right/left click a block to see who took/place the block. (picture in the bottom)
Then when you are done inspecting you co do /co inspect once more to disable it. When you are done inspecting you simply do /co inspect again to disable it.
EXAMPLE
/co inspect
/co inspect (disabled)

/co rollback <USERNAME> OR u:<USERNAME> t:<TIME> r:<RADIOS>
(Radios means how many blocks from where you are standing you want to rollback)
The "rollback: means you can rollback the person who placed, or took the griefed block(s).
EXAMPLE
/co rollback mitchell12345MB OR u:mitchell12345MB t:3h2m r:10

/co restore <USERNAME> OR u:<USERNAME> t:<TIME> r:<RADIOS>
The "restore" means you can restore someone's griefed builds.
EXAMPLE
/co restore mitchell12345MB OR u:mitchell12345MB t:6h20m r:30

/co lookup <PAGE>
This help to see the past users that have used a block, door, chest.
EXAMPLE
/co lookup 5 (5th page of the history)

/co purge t:<TIME>
This deletes useless history from player(s) that have edited, or used a certain block, door, chest.
EXAMPLE
/co purge t:5h0m
OTHER MODERATOR COMMANDS:
/ban <PLAYER> <RESIN>
Bans a player for breaking the rules of the server.
EXAMPLE
/ban mitchell12345MB You are banned for a (number of block) block grief! Ban appeal = Maybe! (that tells them the odds of them getting unbanned)

/tempban <PLAYER> <TIME>
This temporarily bans a player for a certain amount of time. Basically saying you need a break from playing on this server.
EXAMPLE
/tempban mitchell12345MB 3h

/kick <PLAYER> <RESIN>
This basically warns a player when they did something something bad or if there not following the server rules and you need to warn them not to do what every they did again.
EXAMPLE
/kick mitchell12345MB Don't spam again or you will be tempbanned. (1st Warning)
(you get a total of 3 warnings)

/jail <PLAYER> <JAIL NAME> <TIME>
This is used to jail a player that has ether griefed or is cosign trouble that is unnecessary.
EXAMPLE
/jail mitchell12345Mb Cell1 (that is the only jail at the moment) 2h

/mute <PLAYER> <TIME>
(here is how you unmute a player)
/mute <PLAYER>
This helps when someone is spamming uncontrollably and you thing you need to stop him.
EXAMPLE
/mute mitchell12345MB 5h
/mute mitchell12345MB

/kill <PLAYER>
This helps when someone is spawn killing and you think you need to stop them by just simply killing them.
EXAMPLE
/kill mitchell12345MB (x5)

/invsee <PLAYER>
This helps when you know someone has took something from another player. You can check if they took it by doing this command, and seeing in there inventory.
EXAMPLE
/invsee mitchell12345MB

/unban OR /pardon
These commands are basically the same but there just different ways to do them. They both unban someone who has been banned.
EXAMPLE
/pardon mitchell2345MB
/unban mitchell12345MB

/banip <PLAYER> OR <IP ADDRESS>
This helps when a player has multiple player names. You can do this command so you can permanently ban him even if he has other player names he bout from mojang..... and afterwords you can report this to mojang Very Happy
EXAMPLE
/banip mitchell12345MB
OR
/banip TROLOLOLOL (I am not telling you my ip XP)

/whois <PLAYER> OR <PLAYER NICK>
This help when you need the players ip to ipban them, or you just need to know other information about the player.
EXAMPLE
/whois mitchell12345MB
/whois skyward_sword_Link

/realname <PLAYER NICK>
This helps to see the real player name behind the nick name.
EXAMPLE
/realname Skyward_Sword_Link

/fly
OR
/fly <PLAYER>
This is a command that allows you or any other player to break the laws of physics in minecraft and fly in the cool clean air.
EXAMPLE
/fly
/fly MinecraftUserName

/tp <PLAYER>
This allows you to teleport ot TP to someone who is in need of assistance.
EXAMPLE
/tp mitchell12345MB

Will you be calm, mature, and trust worthy:
Yes, I will try my best to hold it in as much as I can! If all else fails then I will leave the server and take a quick break from it!
===========
=QUESTIONS=
===========

Question #1.
Someone's house has been griefed, what do you do?:
Well i will /tp to them and ask the player(s) what got griefed. Then I will find out where and what time the grief took place with the /co inspect command, and when I find out I will do /co rollback u:bob12 t:1h20m r:20. Then if this is a little grief I will /tempban (if there offline). If they are online I will do /jail MinecraftUserName 3h. If it's a serious grief I will /ban them from the server.

Question #2.
Some users are arguing, what do you do?:
Well I will ask them what they are arguing about, then I will simply tell them to stop it. If they don't I will do /mute holoplus12 5m and /mute youtubemonkey 5m. If they continue to argue after I muted them for 5 minutes I will do /tempban holoplus12 1h and /tempban youtubemonkey 1h.

Question #3.
A user is hurling abusive language at you, what do you do?:
I will ask them very nicely to stop. If they don't I will /mute them for 10m and if he/she continues to hurl abusive language at me I will /tempban them for 1d.

Question #4.
Someone enters another person's house without their permission, what do you do?:
I will ask them if they have permission to go into his/her house. If they don't I will politely ask them to get out of his/her house. If they do not obey I will /jail them for 10m. If they continue to do the same thing over and over again I will /tempban them for 10h.
=============================================================================
BONUS QUESTIONS!

If a user is acting immature what do you do?
I will polity ask them to stop what ever they are doing. If they don't stop I will /jail them for 5m. If they continue i will /kick them and say "This is you're second warning. If you don't stop you will get tempbanned, or worse banned." If they continue after that I will /tempban them, or ban them. Depending on how rue/immature they are.

If someone is using a skin that is immature what do you do?
I will ask them to change there skin. If they don't I will kick them with a link to a skin changer. If they com back on with the same skin I will tempban them for about 2, or 1 hour.

7. If someone is spamming, what do you do: Mute them for at least 10 m. If they continue to do it, I will permanently ban them because... no one really wants to deal with it.

8. Someone is advertising another server, what do you do: Well... I herd you ban them automatically, but what i would do is i would /mute them for 10 m then if they keep doing it THEN I ban them.... or kick them to tell them to stop.

9. A staff member is abusing there, power what do you do?
I will do everything in my power to make sure the staff amber is under control. Then I will report the indecent to the owner of the server to let them know what happened.

I don't know how I didn't read this before or if your still interested, but the server is back up and running. I'm actually looking for some admins if your interested.
Back to top Go down
http://192.99.34.23/~jeffrone/index.html
MitchellMB

MitchellMB

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell12345MB's Moderator application!   Mitchell12345MB's Moderator application! EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:29 am

Sorry I couldn't respond sooner, I'D be happy to join back and become staff Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeffro826
Admin
Jeffro826

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell12345MB's Moderator application!   Mitchell12345MB's Moderator application! EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 12:34 pm

MitchellMB wrote:
Sorry I couldn't respond sooner, I'D be happy to join back and become staff Smile

Well I put your username in the Admin class already, so just jump on the server whenever you can so we can confirm.

192.99.38.164:25724 - This IP is temporary until I get the Dedicated IP for it.
Back to top Go down
http://192.99.34.23/~jeffrone/index.html
MitchellMB

MitchellMB

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell12345MB's Moderator application!   Mitchell12345MB's Moderator application! EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:02 pm

I've just went on, and it looks like you need to work on your permissions a bit..... I don't have access to anything, not even /spawn.
Back to top Go down
zoojimmy

zoojimmy

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell12345MB's Moderator application!   Mitchell12345MB's Moderator application! EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 12:08 pm

I didn't even know about some of those commands
Back to top Go down
tadninja

tadninja

PostSubject: Welcome to the server!   Mitchell12345MB's Moderator application! EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 5:21 pm

The commands not working are normal, I am an admin anc I can't do anything either. He will work the commands out after he (Jeffro) finishes building and stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://tadninja.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell12345MB's Moderator application!   Mitchell12345MB's Moderator application! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mitchell12345MB's Moderator application!
Page 1 of 1