The Legend of Minecraft
The Legend of Minecraft
The Legend of Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the Minecraft server, The Legend of Minecraft

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:45 pm
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gabocore's mod application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gabocore

Gabocore's mod application Empty
PostSubject: Gabocore's mod application   Gabocore's mod application EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:24 pm

Full IGN: gabocore
Are you mature?: Yes, in fact i'm admin from the most important zelda server so i know how to deal with hackers or spammers. Also jeffro knows me, he frequently visits our server Zeldacraft. I'm very mature and trustworthy.
Why do you want to become a moderator?: Well, i have tons of ideas that i would like to share with this zelda server to make it the best and most famous zelda server out there. I have been checking the worlds, buildings, etc and i have to say that is very impressive and with a little bit of work this could become the best zelda server.
How long have you been on the server?: I have been joining frequently but i have to say the server is kinda empty and lots of projects are "coming soon" so i'm not too much on the server. But i have seen that the server have tons of slots for people aviable, so we just need to provide content to the visitors.
Describe a situation in which a moderator can solve and explain how it can be solved: A moderator should intervene in various situations, for example:
Spam- In this case i would ask the person who is spamming to stop, if she/he persists i would tempban or even ban if i consider that the guy is just promoting his server and doesn't care about getting banned. I consider spam to be a serious problem and normally i'm severe with the users that do this.
Grief- Simply using my commands to know who griefed and then rolling back the griefed place. Tempban depending on how big the grief is.
Hackers- Direct ban, no question here.
Would you swear to never abuse this power:
I swear i will never abuse this power. I know to control myself, and i'm a very patient and well-mannered. If i have to take important decissions i will, always there for the server and the users.

So i hope this is enough and i will be waiting for your answer.
Back to top Go down
Jeffro826
Admin
Jeffro826

Gabocore's mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabocore's mod application   Gabocore's mod application EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:14 pm

I went ahead and promoted you. Best of luck to you! Live long and prosper.

- Jeffro
Back to top Go down
http://192.99.34.23/~jeffrone/index.html

Gabocore's mod application
Page 1 of 1