The Legend of Minecraft
The Legend of Minecraft
The Legend of Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the Minecraft server, The Legend of Minecraft

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:45 pm
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Server Status - Update 8/1/2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeffro826
Admin
Jeffro826

Server Status - Update 8/1/2014 Empty
PostSubject: Server Status - Update 8/1/2014   Server Status - Update 8/1/2014 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:51 am

It is now the beginning of August.  Months have passed since the server has been lost in migration limbo.  The server may be lost, but the dream is not.

For those of you who are not aware, the server went down several months ago.  I was informed by my server hosting network that they were migrating servers.  Meanwhile, this has gone on for about 2-3 months and I could not manage paying for a server that I couldn't access and ultimately the server was lost.  However, the server will be functional and back up as soon as Minecraft 1.8 is released.  Curious as to why?  Check out this leaked screenshot of the improved Angler's Tunnel in the works.

Server Status - Update 8/1/2014 2014-010

With this new update, we got a lot of new blocks to use and plan on going far with graphical designs.  Please continue to support us, whether it be by advertising, building, or even donating, we could use all the help we can get.
Back to top Go down
http://192.99.34.23/~jeffrone/index.html

Server Status - Update 8/1/2014
Page 1 of 1